There’s nothing more inspiring than running with the Marines. So, get yourself a copy of this running cadence CD and fuel that drive to jog around the neighborhood or complete your workout exercises feeling completely rejuvenated. All cadences included were recorded on location with Marine drill instructors and trainees at Marine Corps Recruit Depot, San Diego, California and at Parris Island, South Carolina.
This Run to Cadence with the U.S. Marines Vol. II CD is an excellent way to get into the tempo the Marines are running into. It’s a great gift idea for any runner you know. It’s also a good starting point to get you running whether for past time or athletic purposes. Marine veterans will also enjoy these cadences as the tracks are sure to take them a trip down memory lane.
1. I am Marine Corps, Infantry
2. I Used to Sit at Home All Day
3. I Love to Double Time
4. Got to Keep On Rolling
5. If I Die, Bury Me Deep
6. Recon/ Up From A Sub 60 Feet Below
7. Ain't No Use in Looking Down
8. We Run Through the Jungles With Our M-16s
9. Here We Go
10. Everywhere We Go
11. We're the Boys From DI School
12. Mad Dog/ My Grandma Was 92
13. Bo Diddley, Bo Diddley, Have You Heard?
14. Mad Dog II/ Out of the Sky in the Middle of the Night
15. Hey That Jody Boy
16. Navy, Navy I'm in Doubt
17. 1,2,3,4 United States Marine Corp!
18. Drilling, Drilling, Drilling
19. Double Time!
20. Mission Top Secret, Destination Unknown
21. Suzy Said, "Don't Join the Corps"
22. Give Me That Old Marine Corps Spirit
23. My Grandaddy was a Horse Marine
24. Up in the Morning with the Drizzling Rain
25. Tarzan and Jane Swingin' on a Vine
26. C-130 Rollin' Down the Strip
27. My Marine Corps Colors
28. Born in the Woods, Rasied by a Bear
29. Everywhere We Go II
30. Hard Corps
31. Part 2: Mamma And Papa Were Lyin' In Bed
32. Part 2: They Wanna Wear The Red And Gold
33. Part 2: Fired Up... Feels Good