This 45-minute CD gives you a good glimpse of the U.S. Marines traditional call-and-response work songs. It features the marching cadences recorded on location with Marine drill instructors and trainees at Marine Corps Recruit Depots at Parris Island, South Carolina and San Diego, California. Be prepared to be inspired by the rhythmic jody calls as you do your own workout routines. The Marching Cadences of the U.S. Marines CD also makes a perfect gift to every military enthusiast or Marine Veterans in any occasion.
1. Everywhere We Go
2. If I Wanted to Be a Doggie...
3. 1, 2, 3, 4 United States Marine Corps!
4. I Used to Drive a Cadillac
6. When I Get to Heaven
7. She Wore a Yellow Ribbon
8. 1, 2, 3, 4 United States Marine Corps! II
9. John Quick
10. Parris Island
11. Mama, Mama Can't You See?
12. Thirteen Weeks of Misery
13. Mama, Mama Can't You See? II
14. Gee Ma, I Wanna Go Home
15. Hey, Hey Whiskey Jack
16. Halls of Montezuma
17. Ain't No Use in Lookin' Down
18. Drill Instructor
19. Hey, Marine Corps!
20. Parris Island/ San Diego/ Marine Corps
21. I Want My Cadillac
22. Get Up In the Morning
23. The Prettiest Girl I Ever Saw
24. Everywhere We Go II